In Case Of A Fire
Christmas lights, candles and fireplaces are part of millions of holiday festivities in the U.S. and all three could cause a fire and damage a home. The wiring of lights might become exposed, a pet might knock over a candle and a blanket might get too close to the chimney.
Losing a home in a fire would be devastating, especially near the holiday, but homeowners insurance policies do cover those damages.
Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/holiday-blunders-covered-by-homeowners-insurance-cm716879#ixzz4RzDPDtMe